Universal’s Guide to All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a comprehensive book designed to serve best to the needs of the candidates appearing for the All India Bar Examination conducted by the Bar Council of India. The book covers all the subjects that form part of the syllabus prescribed by the Bar Council of India. It provides for a separate chapter on each subject covering both theory and MCQ’s. The present edition has been thoroughly revised and updated with all the recent legislative changes and amendments. It will be of great utility and of immense help to the candidates appearing for the examination.
• The Book covers all the subjects that form part of the prescribed syllabus.
• It provides for theory and MCQ on each subject separately.
• The MCQ and the theory has been thoroughly revised and updated in light of the recent legislative amendments and changes.
• Previous three-year question papers along with the answer key of the All India Bar Examination has been provided in the present edition.
New to this edition
• The theory section of each chapter has been revised to present it in more summarized and crisp manner.
• A separate chapter on Law of Taxation has been added.
• Subjects that have undergone legislative changes have been thoroughly revised and updated.
• Obsolete questions or content has been removed.
• New MCQ’s have been added in each chapter.
• Previous three-year question papers along with the answer key of the All India Bar Examination has been added in the present edition.
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis
- Author : Universal
- Edition : 6th Edition February 2020
- ISBN-13 : 9788131262351
- ISBN-10 : 9788131262351
- No. of Pages :
- Language : English
- Binding : Paperback